Our client is currently seeking a Litigation Secretary to join their team and will be working for two experienced attorneys in a high-paced working environment. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Assist with administrative and clerical duties such as: answering phones, faxing and preparing documents, organizing files, tracking billing and appointments, and maintaining calendars.
- Schedule client meetings, depositions, and trials.
- Format and electronically file legal documents on both state and federal levels.
- Maintain calendars, and process time slips for billing.
- 2+ years of experience in a law firm in an administrative capacity is required.
- 1+ years of litigation experience is a must.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong organizational skills, are required.
- Must be a go-getter and team player!
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org