Our client is currently seeking a Lobbyist who will assist with legislation influence for public policy votes. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Serve as spokesperson and identify and prioritize issues.
- Handle scheduling and assist with legislator meetings on behalf of client.
- Develop campaigns/plans and address regulatory inquiries.
- Attend state and national meetings and testify at public hearings when needed.
- Conduct research and analyze bills and legislation.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations or related field is preferred.
- Previous public relations experience is required.
- Previous experience creating and executing campaigns and promoting policy positions is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong analytical and time-management skills, are required.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, team environment with tight deadlines is required.
COVID-19 Pandemic Update: Our clients are interviewing our candidates virtually, and if hired, onboarding will be done virtually at this time. Job applications for these positions are proceeding as usual through this posting or on our home page. Thank you.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org