Our client is currently seeking a Packaging Lines Maintenance Technician who will troubleshoot, repair and monitor equipment. This is a full-time, permanent position, working 2nd shift (3pm-11pm) rotating schedule.
- Handle maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of control system sensors, circuits, servomotors, automation systems, and electro-mechanical equipment.
- Inspect parameters and equipment logs daily.
- Ensure policies and procedures and safety guidelines are met.
- High School Diploma is required, Technical Associate Degree is preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be knowledgeable with single, 3-phase and control circuits.
- Understanding of Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC’s) and computers are required.
- Must have strong electrical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com