Our client is currently seeking a Manager of Enterprise Systems who will be responsible for IT Project Management including identifying needs, developing solutions and requirements, implementing and continuous improvement of highly complex enterprise systems, and supporting business processes and reports. The ideal candidate will be a strategic project manager who is passionate about assessing, building, implementing, and improving new system functionality and processes. This is a full-time, direct-hire position.
- Manage the group that provides technical systems support to the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system; Peoplesoft and other integrated systems, e.g., customization, configuration, scripting and data exchange.
- Optimize the use of highly complex enterprise systems, including identifying, developing, and implementing new business processes and reports.
- Manage the software development life cycle and controls within the enterprise systems group.
- Oversee software testing, hardware upgrades, system implementations, and other related activities.
- Assist with scheduling and testing software and hardware upgrades, planning and managing system implementations, and other related activities.
- Implement, evaluate, and improve processes, procedures, and/or standards, ensuring alignment with the organization’s mission, values, goals, objectives, and initiatives.
- Supervise employees, including prioritizing and assigning work; conducting performance evaluations; hiring, termination, and disciplinary recommendations.
- Develop and administer approved budgets; implement and allocate resources.
- Work with staff and other stakeholders to create and implement solutions in both a planned environment and on an ad hoc basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a college or university accredited by a U.S. Department of Education or internationally recognized accrediting organization
- At least 5 years of professional experience in supporting or delivering IT applications
- At least 2 years of IT supervisory experience, 5 years preferred
- Experience leading/managing the development and deployment of applications in a business environment
- Proven project management skills with demonstrated ability to collect business requirements and provide solution design and build processes
- Working knowledge of web-based software development, specifically PeopleSoft desired
- Excellent interpersonal skills and oral and written communications skills as evidenced in prior positions and demonstrated throughout the recruitment process
- At least 2 years higher education work experience is highly preferred
- Experience managing, supporting, or delivering PeopleSoft Campus Solutions or comparable student information system
- Relevant certification(s) including ITIL Foundation, PMI PMP, PMI PBA, and/or CBAP
- Prior work experience showing evidence of application, programming, and systems analysis skills
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
- SIMILAR JOBS