Our client is currently seeking a Manager for their Retirement Plan Services department. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Utilize tax software programs and assist with retirement plan administration and compliance.
- Review client records and reconcile for payroll reports.
- Attend industry meetings, and conduct benefit enrollment meetings as needed.
- Handle the review of human resources plans, benefits, and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 3+ years of experience in third-party retirement plan management is required.
- Strong verbal communication skills, as well as strong time management skills, are required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com