Our client is currently seeking a Mechanical Engineering Manager, P.E who will handle business development and oversee engineering staff regarding all associated projects. This is a full-time, permanent position for a full-service engineering firm, with excellent benefits and potential ownership opportunities.
- Support current business development objectives as well as develop new objectives to grow in the local community.
- Oversee a team of mechanical engineers on a wide variety of commercial, governmental and municipal projects.
- Handle various stages of design and construction projects, plans, contracts, budgets, and schedules.
- Manage and attend client meetings.
- Hire, train and monitor staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering is required. Licensed P.E. in N.Y. or ability to obtain is a plus.
- 8+ years of mechanical engineering experience is required.
- 2+ years of management experience is required.
- Must have previous experience working directly with clients.
- Strong decision-making and leadership skills are required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org