Our client is currently seeking a Construction Inspector to prepare and assist with projects in the Capital Region. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Oversee projects regarding water, sewer and roadway repair and improvements.
- Review construction documents, conditions and site drawings as needed.
- Conduct inspections on sites and ensure compliance as needed.
- Ensure construction progress, work completion and workers safety as well as supervise field tests.
- Prepare reports related to construction project activities.
- Troubleshoot issues as needed.
- Associate’s Degree and 2+ years of experience in an engineering firm are required, or 4+ years of experience without education is acceptable.
- Municipal, water and sewer experience is required.
- Knowledge in construction processes, reporting, and industry standards is required.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A valid driver’s license and personal transportation is required.
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D is preferred.
- Must have the desire to learn and grow within the company.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org