Our client is currently seeking a Personal Lines Account Manager who will work directly with current policyholders to assess their needs, review their current coverage, evaluate coverage options, and process the appropriate coverage changes based on the client’s needs and risk tolerance. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Proactively identify client’s needs, marketing/rating, coverage assessments, billing/invoicing, endorsements, and rewrites/remarkets.
- Respond to client inquiries in a timely manner, managing your own workflow.
- Underwriting liaison for the entire lifecycle of the accounts.
- Service work that stands out in this highly competitive marketplace.
- Proactively support the agency in identifying and closing cross-sell opportunities.
- Coordinate service processing work with service assistant.
- NYS Property & Casualty license is required.
- Associate degree or equivalent experience highly desired.
- 3+ years of experience in Personal Lines Property Casualty Insurance.
- Consistent display of excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability and comfort level to identify the client’s needs and underwriting concerns with respect to their homes, autos, umbrellas, and rental properties.
- Proficient with AMS360 Agency Management System or EPIC.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Outlook & Word.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org