Our client is currently seeking a Phlebotomist to join their growing team. This is a part-time, contract position.
- Collect appropriate specimens and gather proper consent prior to collection.
- Assist physicians as it relates to specimen collection and maintain specimen integrity.
- Maintain up-to-date records of patients throughout care provided.
- Process incoming orders for lab testing.
- Adhere to OSHA guidelines and keep a clean, fulfilled working environment.
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have completed an Accredited Phlebotomy program or have 3 years of recent phlebotomy experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and medical practice software.
- Ability to work to fast-paced environment while providing excellent customer service.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.