Our client is currently seeking a forward-looking and ambitious Senior Architect to join their growing team. The Senior Architect will be responsible for all phases of the architectural process on both commercial, institutional and municipal projects. This is a full-time, permanent position, with opportunities for ownership!
- Contribute to the design, development, and management of projects.
- Manage and direct creative personnel, resources, and processes.
- Create and propose budget and time estimations.
- Create sketches and technical drawings in CADD for projects.
- Generate proposals, work plans, schedules and follow up accordingly.
- Train other staff as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture is required, Master’s preferred.
- 5+ years of architecture experience is needed.
- Must be registered as a NYS Architect or have the ability to become registered.
- Excellent communication skills, as well as project management skills, are required to coordinate cross-departmentally on large projects and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work both independently lead a small team.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com