Our client is currently seeking a Product Development Manager to manage the life-cycle of product development from conception to launch. This is a full-time, permanent position with excellent benefits.
- Research product trends and advise sales and marketing teams to ensure the company remains on the forefront of the market.
- Define product vision and work closely with engineering, sales and marketing teams to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Assist in the redesign of dated products and recommend promotions and marketing activities.
- Guide leadership teams on product needs for matters ranging from aesthetics, SKU counts, packaging and digital assets while communicating a clear brand mission.
- Use industry relationships to gain retailer and vendor interest.
- Coordinate shipments of merchandise/display fixtures to retailers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is required.
- 3+ years direct experience in the textile industry is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs.
- Excellent organizational skills and a strong attention to detail.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
- SIMILAR JOBS