Our client is currently seeking a Production Technician to join their team. This is a full-time, permanent position – Monday – Friday working 3:30 pm – 12:00 am.
- Adhere to preventative maintenance schedule and stay current with software updates and recalls.
- Handle maintenance for inventory parts.
- Perform troubleshooting and repairs on equipment and machinery as needed. Escalate larger matters when necessary.
- Document all maintenance, repairs and troubleshooting.
- Discover areas where productivity can be improved.
- Must have (2) years of experience in a manufacturing environment and/or electro-mechanical experience in production.
- A.A.S. Electrical Engineering – would consider a recent college graduate.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as basic understanding of computer networking skills are required.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills, as well as experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to travel internationally as needed.
COVID-19 Pandemic Update: Our clients are interviewing our candidates virtually, and if hired, onboarding will be done virtually at this time. Job applications for these positions are proceeding as usual through this posting or on our home page. Thank you.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com