Our client is currently seeking a Program Lead Facilitator to ensure the required paperwork is accurate and up-to-date. This is a full-time, permanent position with excellent benefits.
- Conduct internal audits of assigned caseload to meet established deadlines.
- Review data to measure service delivery and make recommendations as necessary.
- Provide performance check-ins and follow-ups with program participants to ensure satisfaction.
- Address all participant questions and concerns in a prompt manner.
- Train incoming service coordinators and attend meetings as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Must have 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have effective organizational skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.