Our client is currently seeking a Property Management Accountant who will be responsible for processing and maintaining records of all property accounts payable transactions. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Review and analyze all invoices and orders prior to payment.
- Maintain and confirm budget requirements.
- Upkeep and prepare 1099 tax forms.
- Communicate with vendors over the phone and through email, and resolve any inquiries.
- Process and reconcile bank statements on a regular basis.
- Ensure compliance with all government and company rules and regulations.
- Associate’s Degree in Accounting is required.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in commercial properties is required.
- Knowledge of accounts payable systems and procedures are required.
- Experience with basic accounting tasks, data analysis, and research are required.
- Exceptional organizational skills are required.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills are required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com