Our client is currently seeking a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner who will council, observe and evaluate clients with various mental health issues. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Council clients during visits and make referrals as needed.
- Prescribe medication or treatments as necessary.
- Observe and evaluate patient data or tests for diagnosis.
- Communicate with staff to discuss strategies and development.
- Ensure services are in accordance with state/federal guidelines and the company’s policies and procedures.
- Must be a Licensed Nurse Practitioner in Psychiatry in NYS; or transferable license to NYS.
- Must be ANCC Board Certified as a clinical specialist in nursing.
- CPR Certification is a must.
- Strong communication skills and ability to multitask are required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com