Our client is currently seeking a Psychiatrist who will counsel, monitor and evaluate adults and/or children with various mental health issues. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Counsel clients during visits, gauge progress and make referrals as needed.
- Perform evaluations and develop care plans.
- Prescribe medication or treatments as necessary.
- Observe and evaluate patient data or tests for diagnosis.
- Communicate with staff to discuss strategies and development.
- MD From an accredited College.
- Licensed by NYS Department of Education or Eligible for certification by the American Board of Psychiatry.
- Previous experience as a psychiatrist or providing psychotherapy to adults and/or children preferred.
- Must have the ability to work flexible hours to meet the needs of clients.
- Strong communication skills, and organizational skills, are required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.