Our client is currently seeking a Real Estate Paralegal who will be responsible for supporting 2 attorneys specializing in residential real estate. This is a full-time, permanent position with excellent benefits.
- Draft and monitor all real estate law correspondence including: Lease Agreements, extensions, termination of leases, statements of sale, deeds.
- Prepare contracts, titles, including lease or rental agreements and closing documents.
- Prepare closing documents, reports, and accounts.
- Coordinate closings with all parties needed for transaction: buyer, seller, insurance company, etc.
- Conduct public record searches for clients.
- Paralegal Certificate is preferred.
- 3+ years of related experience is required.
- Must have excellent research, analytical, and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team-environment is a must.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.