Our client is currently seeking a HR/Recruiter Assistant who is responsible for assisting the Talent Acquisition team. This is a full-time, permanent position with excellent benefits.
- Review resumes to evaluate applicant qualifications.
- Arrange and conduct phone screens and eventually interviews with all potential candidates on consistent set of qualifications via telephone, video (SKYPE, FaceTime) and in-person.
- Acts as main source of communication between candidates and talent acquisition team.
- Provide thorough, timely feedback of information to all parties as required.
- Works closely with team to discuss job requirements and qualifications for specific roles designated.
- Maintain applicant tracking system (ATS) to track all actions taken in the hiring process
- Improve organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or another relevant field is required.
- At least 2 years of work experience a must preferably in recruiting.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communications skills are needed.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills are needed.
- Ability to work both individually and as a member of a team required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.