Our client is currently seeking a forward-looking and ambitious Registered Architect to join their growing team. The Architect will be responsible for all phases of the architectural process on both commercial, institutional and municipal projects. This is a full-time, permanent position, with opportunities for ownership!
- Contribute to the design, development, and management of projects.
- Manage and direct creative personnel, resources, and processes.
- Generate proposals, work plans, schedules and follow up accordingly.
- Act as an intermediary between team members and clients to ensure a smooth workflow and successful project delivery.
- Train other staff as necessary.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture is required, Master’s preferred.
- 3+ years of architecture experience is required.
- Must be registered as a N.Y.S Architect or have the ability to become registered.
- Excellent communication skills are required to coordinate cross-departmentally on large projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org