Our client is currently seeking a Registered Nurse who will be responsible for implementing and overseeing the highest form of care. This is a full-time, permanent position with excellent benefits.
- Assist and communicate together with physicians on all direct care treatments.
- Update and maintain medical records on patients.
- Collaborate and work with other staff members to ensure constant communications about any changes or updates to the treatment plan.
- Work with the patients and their families to ensure that they are fully informed and made aware of educational resources pertaining to conditions and procedures.
- Adhere to New York’s Department of Health rules and regulations.
- Must have a current RN license in the state of New York
- 1+ year(s) of experience in the nursing field.
- Strong leadership and communication skills are required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.