Our client is currently seeking an RN Case Manager who will handle in-home patient care, hospitals, and nursing homes. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Perform weekly physical assessments on patient groups as needed.
- Communicate with patients and their families to educate them on their plan of care.
- Work with patients and their families to determine their needs, and ensure that they are met.
- Coordinate with physicians to keep them up to date on the status and condition of patients.
- Work with the necessary community providers regarding patient care.
- Supervise and counsel the home healthcare staff.
- Assist with Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement Program attend meetings and complete annual training as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Must have a Nursing Degree and be registered to practice in NY State.
- 2+ years of previous experience working as an RN administering clinical and direct patient care is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Must be compassionate and willing to work with families and patients as needed.
- Must be willing to be on-call periodically.
- Valid NY State Driver’s License is required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org