Our client is currently seeking an RN (Field Nurse Manager) who will be responsible for supporting the development, organization, and implementation of patient care. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Collaborate with the Director of Clinical Services regarding new patient assignments, staff visits, and scheduling.
- Mentor staff during field visits; provide clinical support, medical record review, and feedback.
- Collaborate with Home Health Aide Scheduler regarding assignments.
- Intake referrals for the admission process.
- Communicate with local agencies providing patient/family care in coordination with all care services.
- Handle site preceptor activities as needed.
- Participate in IDT care planning activities.
- An RN license in NYS is required.
- 2+ years of RN experience providing clinical/direct patient care is required.
- Experience in management is preferred.
- Excellent computer and verbal skills, as well as strong organizational skills, are required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com