Our client is currently seeking an RN (On-Call) who will be responsible for implementing nursing plans to individual patients, and conducting comprehensive physical assessments on-call every other weekend as well as a regularly scheduled weeknight. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Visit patients to manage comprehensive physical assessments.
- Communicate with patients and their family to educate them on their plan of care.
- Document assessments and any communication with the patient and their family.
- Work with patients and their family to determine their needs, and ensure that they are met.
- Act in a professional and interpersonal manner with patients and their family.
- Coordinate with physicians to keep them up to date on the status and condition of patients.
- Work with the necessary community providers regarding patient care.
- Supervise and counsel the home healthcare staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Must have a Nursing Degree and be registered to practice in NY State.
- 2+ years of previous experience working as an RN administering clinical and direct patient care is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Must be compassionate and willing to work with families and patients as needed.
- On-call availability every other weekend as well as a regularly scheduled weeknight is required.
- Valid NY State Driver’s License is required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org