Our client is currently seeking a Senior Project Architect who will oversee the management and coordination of construction projects. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Contribute to the design, development, and management of projects.
- Communicate with management to provide updates on the status of projects.
- Generate proposals, work plans, schedules and follow up accordingly.
- Ensure all projects are carried out from start to finish.
- Understand budget and time constraints, and ensure projects come in under both.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture is required. Master’s Degree is a plus.
- Must be a Registered NYS Architect.
- 5+ years of experience with design is required.
- Must have experience working for an Architectural Consultant or construction-related firm.
- Knowledgeable with NYS codes and CAD is a must.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org