Our client is currently seeking a Senior Attorney to lead the Energy Practice group and will be responsible for representing clients in a broad range of energy, and regulatory compliance matters. This is a full-time, permanent position with excellent benefits.
- Work with clients on various issues regarding land, environmental, energy, and regulatory matters.
- Draft and review legal documents as needed.
- Assist clients in understanding laws and regulations related to their specific situation.
- Assist with and carry out legal research for the betterment of the firm.
- Stay on the forefront of industry best practices.
- Develop strong business relationships with clients.
- Must be an active NYS licensed attorney
- 5+ years of experience working in environmental/energy law is required.
- Must have a strong understanding of all related laws and regulations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Portable business preferred.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.