Our client is currently seeking a Senior Audit Accountant who will be responsible for managing client relationships and assist their staff as needed. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Responsible for client relationships within their area of expertise as well as assigned clients.
- Direct fieldwork on financial statement audits and accounting engagements.
- Monitor progress of budgets and due dates.
- Direct the work of staff assigned to their client engagements.
- Review statements and engagement planning, as well as train and assess the staff as needed.
- BS or MS in Accounting is required. CPA is mandatory.
- Industry experience in manufacturing, construction or not-for-profit is preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org