Our client is currently seeking a Senior Audit Accountant to join their growing company. This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits.
- Provide the accurate completion of client assignments in a timely manner while ensuring both manager and client expectations are met.
- Prepare all financial statements and required compliance information.
- Oversee all audit engagements.
- Provide necessary trainings for the staff and maintain open communication with the partners/managers.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree is required.
- Must have current CPA license or CPA candidate.
- 2+ year(s) of public accounting experience.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be extremely organized and pay close attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.