Our client is looking for a Senior Auditor to monitor the work of audit staff. This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits.
- Manage/develop audit programs, budgets and engagement letters.
- Establish work scheduled using effective project management techniques.
- Research and analyze financial statement and audit related issues.
- Prepare and review Form 990 and related tax returns.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting.
- CPA certification and active license (or actively working to obtain certification).
- 3-6 year(s) audit experience in a public accounting firm.
- Experience conducting ERISA audits and audits under the Uniform Guidance is a plus, but not required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.