Our client is currently seeking a Senior Facility Contract Negotiator to add to their organization. This is a full-time, permanent position with excellent benefits.
- Act as the negotiation lead for hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, and skilled nursing facilities.
- Produce facility contracts that adhere to company templates.
- Set forth reimbursement standards and process controls using different rate methodologies and value-based reimbursement models.
- Propose action plans that pertain to market growth and medical cost targets.
- Utilize payment models including capitation, bundled payments, and/or risk-sharing models.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 7+ year (s) of hospital and other facility negotiation experience is required.
- Must have an in-depth understanding of Medicare, Medicaid and New York State fee schedules.
- Effective critical thinking abilities.
- Must be strong in public speaking and self motivated.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.