Our client is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to lead financial reporting in the renewable energy sector. This is a full-time, permanent position with excellent benefits.
- Manage senior client relationships with renewable energy developers.
- Oversee monthly financial performance and financial flows related to 20+ community solar projects.
- Maintain a detailed schedule of project reporting requirements.
- Work closely with utilities on behalf of the company and our developer partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance is required.
- Must have an active CPA license.
- 5+ year(s) experience as an Audit Manager at a respected accounting firm is required.
- Must work well independently and with a team and have excellent communication skills
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.