Our client is currently seeking a Senior Forensic Accountant who will perform forensic research and analysis of financial data using investigative skills to identify business revenue loss or potential fraud for a variety of clients. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Develop fraud prevention and risk reduction techniques to ensure accurate financial management for our clients.
- Analyze financial data and forecast to prevent financial frauds.
- Perform audits regularly to ensure compliance.
- Review contract breaches and report on any damages or revenue losses as needed.
- Present findings to be used as trial evidence and appear in court when necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and CPA required.
- 3+ years of experience as a Forensic Accountant, CFE preferred.
- Accounting and financial procedure experience are required.
- Understanding of forensic auditing procedures.
- Strong investigative and analytical skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com