Our client is currently seeking a Senior Project Engineer for their growing Civil Engineering firm to work with a diverse team of Engineers and lead and manage planning/projects for clients. This is a critical role that will focus on commercial, residential, water and wastewater projects. This is a full-time, permanent position for an experienced licensed Professional Engineer.
- Oversee the design and development process of engineering plans.
- Collaborate with team members to strategize, capture and successfully accomplish water projects.
- Ensure multiple projects are being completed timely and accurately and following SWPPP permits.
- Handle project documentation, zoning, planning, grading, and permitting.
- Lead team of Junior Engineers and shared commitment to projects and serving needs of clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering required. P.E. license is highly desired.
- 7+ years of civil/site design experience is required.
- 2+ years of experience directing Engineers are required.
- Experience with transportation system design, subdivisions, bridgework, and commercial and residential site design is required.
- Must have strong planning experience through design and completion of commercial and municipal projects.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD and AutoCAD 3D. Revit and HydroCAD is a plus.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com