Our client is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager who is experienced in Commercial Construction and will be responsible for the management of construction projects from budgeting to completion. This is a full-time, permanent position with excellent benefits.
- Management of all construction project processes from start to completion.
- Creation and maintenance of construction schedules, review with executives and project teams.
- Update and handle construction scheduled as necessary. Keep team members updated in regards to all project information flow, document submittals, change directives, and RFI’s.
- Maintain Change Order, RFI and Job logs. Respond to, compile, and submit RFI’s to Architect as necessary.
- Monitor construction work/progress to ensure completion deadlines and contract compliance standards are being met.
- Create and distribute O&M manuals and close out documentation.
- Review and interpret plans and specifications, contract documents, and construction practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Construction related field is required.
- 8+ year(s) of commercial construction project management experience is required.
- Must have experience scheduling and estimating construction projects, labor production, and final job estimates.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite software. Experience with CAD and Adobe Acrobat are a plus.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.