Our client is currently seeking a Senior Tax Accountant who will be responsible for handling tax filings and income tax returns. This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits.
- Prepare work papers for drafting financial statements.
- Utilize tax software and prepare state and federal income tax returns.
- Collaborate with Tax Director to formulate a plan and delegate work.
- Coordinate the collection of information required to prepare work papers and tax returns and timeline of deliverables to clients.
- Research and keep records of the tax positions for clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance is required.
- CPA is required.
- 3+ year(s) of experience in tax accounting is required.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be highly organized with an attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.