Our client is currently seeking a Social Worker. The Social Worker will be responsible for performing various social work functions to assigned individuals and groups. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Provide individual/group/family cognitive behavioral therapy and psychoeducation care.
- Provide timely documentation required by state and federal government.
- Meet minimum productivity standards by managing caseload appropriately.
- Maintain knowledge of OMH regulations regarding clinical treatment.
- LMHC-P, LMHC, LMSW, LCSW, or LCSW-R licensure in NYS is required.
- Previous experience providing psychotherapy to adults and/or children preferred.
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet the needs of clients.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org