Our client is currently seeking a Splunk Developer to provide support for integration, maintenance, and system troubleshooting. This is a full-time, 3-6-month contract position.
- Analyze reporting to determine irregular activities and troubleshoot when necessary.
- Configure data inputs, create/manage indexes in a clustered environment.
- Oversee systems testing and platform migration.
- Collaborate and assist with engineers and architects to provide security services as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent work experience is required.
- 4+ years of IT industry experience is required.
- Hands-on experience in Splunk Development is required.
- Must have advanced dashboarding experience.
- Strong knowledge of scripting languages Java/Python/Unix is required.
- Must have experience in configuring controls & developing dashboard using Splunk.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org