Our client is currently seeking a Staff Accountant who will handle basic accounting activities and provide support to the manager and CFO. This is a full-time, long-term contract position.
- Assist with accounting activities such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Inventory Control, Self-Assessment Audit Processes, and Vendor Claims.
- Handle the sales tax process, licensing, tax filings and other necessary activities.
- Oversee reconciliation of documents and ensure accuracy and timeliness.
- Examine data and provide feedback as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting is required.
- 3+ years of experience in an accounting or financial role is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org