Our client is currently seeking a Supervisor – Accounting, Assurance & Advisory Services who will oversee and train staff. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Oversee the auditing department, and review and delegate activities as needed.
- Plan and schedule client audits.
- Ensure statements and other documents are properly prepared.
- Mentor and train staff as needed.
- CPA is mandatory.
- 3+ years of public accounting experience is required.
- Must be proficient with tax software and other related programs.
- Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills, as well as strong problem-solving skills, are required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org