Our client is currently seeking a Tax Manager to join their CPA firm. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Prepare and analyze complex tax planning projections for corporations.
- Analyze compiled financial statements, tax returns and planning calculations, and extensions.
- Develop complex and multi-state income tax returns for business organizations, including consolidated and non-consolidated C-corporations, S-corporations and Partnerships.
- Communicate with clients, IRS representatives, and management regarding audits and other tax matters.
- CPA is required.
- 5+ years of experience preparing tax returns at a CPA firm is required.
- 5+ years of reviewing compiled financial statements and tax returns are required.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com