Our client is currently seeking a Trusts & Estates Associate Attorney to join their mid-sized firm. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Meet with estate planning clients to provide recommendations and secure representation.
- Advise clients on using trusts for tax and asset protection.
- Prepare drafting instructions for estate plan documents.
- Assist clients in minimizing taxes on their estates.
- Design, review, and edit estate plan documents.
- Follow up with clients to review and explain the estate plan.
- Keep up to date on the latest estate laws and regulations.
- NYS licensed JD is required, LLM is highly preferred.
- 1+ years of Trusts and Estates Law experience is required.
- Must have extensive knowledge of tax and business law.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Experience working with ProLaw is a plus.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org