Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Junior Structural Design Engineer who will be responsible for reporting to and working directly on projects with Partner. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Drafting plans for structural and civil projects.
- Structural analysis and detailing for residential, commercial, and retail buildings.
- Prepare reports based on project statuses.
- Manage multiple projects and report updates directly to Partner of the firm.
- A Bachelor’s degree in structural civil engineering or related field is highly desired. Associate’s degree and relevant experience are required.
- 2+ years of experience is required.
- Experience in AutoCAD is a must, with the ability to pick up layer/color concepts quickly.
- Experience with Revit or 3D Modeling software is a plus.
- Experience in drafting/designing of structural projects required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Able to work independently.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.