Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Labor and Employment Attorney to join their team and advise clients/companies with various labor and employment matters. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Handle non-litigation labor and employment matters such as employee relations counseling, management-labor relations, employment workshops and trainings, corporate transactions and special employment services.
- Provide a preventative approach for clients/companies to avoid disputes or disruptive litigation.
- Ensure clients are aware of policies, compliance, and regulations.
- Manage and create training programs as needed.
- Juris Doctorate and Active NYS License are required.
- 4+ years of experience in labor and employment law is a must.
- Must be admitted to practice law in NYS.
- Must be knowledgeable in federal and state civil procedure rules.
- Ability to work in a team environment is required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.