Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Landscape Architect. The Landscape Architect will be responsible for assisting in the development of an engineering plan and all necessary materials. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Assist throughout the development process of an engineering plan.
- Carry out calculations on new and potential projects.
- Create sketches and technical drawings in CADD for projects.
- Work within teams to develop an accomplishable timeline for projects.
- Prepare all design specifications.
- Provide any assistance to project managers as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture is required.
- 1-3 years of architectural experience is required; professional consulting firm experience is a plus.
- Must be comfortable utilizing AutoCAD.
- Experience with Civil 3D and HydroCAD is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.