Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Lead Software Automation Tester. The Lead Software Automation Tester will be responsible for developing, configuring, and testing various software programs and tools. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Create and develop automation framework codes to support client use.
- Incorporate test groups for management using appropriate toolsets.
- Collaborate and work closely with other teams to optimize performance.
- Create and design test automation systems and reusable automation components.
- Supervise and mentor other teammates.
- Evaluate technical and functional accounts and reports.
- Identify and resolve automation issues in a timely manner.
- Continuously optimize technical tests to increase speed.
- Implement and code changes into existing systems and frameworks.
- Research and implement any new technologies that may be beneficial to the process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in software development is required.
- 3+ years of experience in automation is required.
- Vast experience in application testing is required.
- Must be able to integrate and implement toolsets.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are needed.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.