Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Legal Administrative Assistant who will assist with the phone lines and clerical duties of the firm. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Handle incoming calls, calendaring, coordinating and general administrative tasks.
- Ensure legal and agency documents are accurate and filed properly.
- Participate in educational programs for career development.
- Comply with policies, procedures, and values of the firm.
- High school diploma is required.
- 3-5 years of legal support experience in a law firm is required.
- Must be able to type 50+ WPM.
- Microsoft Office Suite knowledge is a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as multi-tasking and strong client relation skills, are required.
- Experience with energy/environmental law is a plus.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.