Location: Albany, NY
Our client is seeking an extremely diligent and self-motivated Legal Secretary to join their team. The Legal Secretary will assist with the office day-to-day operations involving clerical and administrative work. This is a full time, temporary to permanent position.
- Transcribe and compose correspondence for attorneys.
- Draft legal documents.
- Fax documents and organizing files.
- Track billing and appointments.
- Maintain calendars.
- Occasionally answering phones.
- Must have the ability to type at 60-65 WPM.
- Previous experience working in an office setting is required.
- Must be able to maintain confidential information.
- Experience in a legal environment is a plus.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.