Location: Albany, NY
Our client is seeking an extremely diligent and self-motivated Legal Secretary to join their team. The Legal Secretary will assist with various trust and estates tasks. This is a full time, permanent position.
- Draft client correspondence and documents including wills and probate papers.
- Prepare accounts and settlement papers for settlements of estates and trusts.
- Assist with estate planning regarding client assets, including retitling.
- Must be able to effectively multi-task, autonomously manage time sensitive documents and utilize exceptional organizational skills
- 5+ years of experience in trust and estates is required.
- General understanding of trust & estate court proceedings is required.
- Must be able to autonomously manage time sensitive documents.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.