Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Legal Secretary. The Legal Secretary will be responsible for assisting attorneys and paralegals who work primarily in the use and taxation of energy. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Draft any contracts, correspondence, and memos.
- Proofread and ensure all legal documents are correct.
- Answer, direct, and respond to phone calls.
- Maintain calendars and schedule appointments.
- Oversee all office documentation, both physical and electronic.
- Assist attorneys and paralegals as necessary.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field is required.
- Previous experience at a law firm in a support capacity is needed.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Knowledge of energy law is highly preferred.
- Must understand the importance of confidentiality.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.