Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Litigation Attorney. The Litigation Attorney will be responsible for assistance and support in complex litigation cases. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Handle litigation with supervision in collection and subrogation matters.
- Prepare and draft various legal arguments, pleadings, motions, summons, complaints, and other relevant legal material and reports.
- Conduct depositions and independent legal research.
- Communicate effectively with clients, opposing counsel, co-counsel, and partners.
- Manage client meetings.
- A Law Degree from an Accredited University is required.
- 3+ years of experience in litigation.
- Licensed to practice law in NY.
- Strong verbal, oral and written communication styles are required.
- Must be comfortable with MS Office software.
- Ability to comprehend complex matters and identify applicable laws.
- Must demonstrate exceptional organization and time management skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.