Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Machinist who will operate, test and monitor a variety of machines to perform assigned tasks. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Handle and choose materials to be used in machine work.
- Inspect, compute and test machine maintenance and usability to ensure proper functionality and will meet specifications.
- Analyze malfunctions and troubleshoot for modifications or repairs as needed.
- Communicate with programmers to ensure new machinery and/or programs function appropriately and abide by stipulations.
- High school diploma is required.
- Experience working as a machinist is required.
- Experience using related tools and machinery are required.
- Knowledgeable of metal and other material properties is a must.
- Must be able to lift heavy items.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.